3 year old peeing on floor...please help!

My 3 year old daughter has been potty trained for almost a year now. Today I found her in my bedroom putting her clothes back on. She had went in there and taken off all of her clothes, peed on my floor, and was putting them back on. What should I do? I don't want her to think that this is in any way ok.

blessedwife08

Asked by blessedwife08 at 10:58 PM on Feb. 1, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• omg i JUST went through this last week! my dd would look right at me and pee. i started up the treat system again and started asking here again if she needed to go. she would say no no no and i would tell her lets try anyway and she would. now its been two days since she had an accident. thankfully it will stay that way
    sweetpeatexas21

Answer by sweetpeatexas21 at 3:40 AM on Feb. 2, 2009

• Being you spank her for discipline I'd be warming her fanny for her BIG TIME!! She is well aware what she is doing and should pay for it!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:28 AM on Feb. 8, 2009