do you think theres a chance?

do you think getting back with an ex could ever work?

i know there can be a lot of "what ifs" but...what if you were going thru a lot of problems when you were together and didnt know how to handle it at the time? what if you two are different now and are more mature? and what if you were always in love but other things pushed you away from each other? yet you still think about them constantly

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:09 PM on Feb. 1, 2009 in Relationships

• and by problems i mean OUTSIDE problems (i.e. family etc..)
    Anonymous

• Anything is possible.
    Kenzies_momma

Answer by Kenzies_momma at 11:10 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• Sure...why not?
    hgibsonorc

Answer by hgibsonorc at 11:10 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• I think maybe there could be a chance.
    I say maybe because getting back with an ex should mean you in him are at least in the same area code. I am going off experience. I tried getting back with an ex only so far it's been far from a picnic. We aren't in the same area code, hell for that matter even in the same state. He has his life there and I have mine here, and I almost feel like NEVER the 2 shall meet. I have been trying this for nearly a year and am just really frustrated. Sometimes it feels like we have already gone our seperate ways and other times it doesn't. So who am I to say.
    If you both are willing to work on it, I might be able to work, but ask your self this: Why was he an ex to begin with? If you can handle the reasons why and move on then try it, if not then move on. Think it through. I wish you luck!
    Alwaysacarnie

Answer by Alwaysacarnie at 11:27 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• actually haha...i am with my bf now and we live 26 hrs away from each other! i know EXACTLY where u are coming from. we felt like everything was perfect between us until we moved away and its liek its pointing out all the negatives about each other. its horrible! maybe this happened for a reason..him moving and goin to school there. but its so hard i hate it. yeah my ex is in the same area code alright haha. and hes the father of my baby.
    Anonymous