3 1/2 month old teething... AND TRAVELING!

Okay so my daughter is 3 1/2 months old and she just started teething...and she is just miserable!! And we are also going to be moving across country in 5 days...what in the world am I gonna do?! She fusses when shes awake because her poor little gums are sore as anything..we have tried tylenol and orajel (sp) but it doesnt seem to help her :(

Any suggestions? On teething help AND teething and traveling help?!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:14 PM on Feb. 1, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I would check with my ped to be sure about the teething (make sure it isn't something else that can be helped). Then the next best thing is to get there as fast as possible making her as comfortable as possible (and take earplugs...lol). Good Luck on the move!
    gwood

Answer by gwood at 11:22 PM on Feb. 1, 2009