trying for a girl

we'll be happy no matter what. let me get that out there. but, we have two boys, and would like a little girl. did anyone do anything special and get a girl? I know that it depends on the sperm that gets to the egg. I totally understand that. BUT I want to try to get higher odds for a girl. Does anyone have tips or anything?

Thank you :-)

OH I have about 4 weeks to change diet/ start vitamins. so if those are tips, please let me know so i can get started right away!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:19 PM on Feb. 1, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• honestly i dont think any of them work. my friend has been trying do hard for a girl! shes done every trick in the book and none work! she now has 4 boys! its all chance. sorry i had to be a debbie downer!
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 11:25 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• Can you tell me when your period normally is? Like what day it was this month? I have a chart that shows when your more likely to conceive a girl or a boy..You can't 100% rely on it but hey...It could help.
    Anonymous

• look to see on the Chinese's calendar they got all my pregnancy's right so far i wanted a girl bad got to boys and looked in on it to now i got my girl and a girl on the way too!
    josalin

Answer by josalin at 11:29 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• go to www.in-gender.com and look at the forums they're great! but really the only thing that is 100% is PGD and that costs $19,000!
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 11:57 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• There are actually two groups on here that may help you: Trying to conceive a girl & Choose the sex of your next baby. They post lots of tips, advice, old-wives tales, etc. I actually have 2 girls but it wasn't from doing any special method. That's just what God blessed us with. Good luck on getting your girl!
    princesspalace

Answer by princesspalace at 12:57 AM on Feb. 2, 2009

• I did EVERYTHING in the book to get a girl (i had 3 boys) and guess what.........I GOT 2 AT A TIME!!! LOL
    I looked up everything I could find on the interenet on how to concieve a girl, to old wives tales to calucating, buying a book, "How to choose the sex of your baby" you name it, I did it lol.....SO im not sure what it was that worked!! :) One of the old wives tales I did read and do was to have sex on a full moon. Good luck!!!
    momoftwinstwice

Answer by momoftwinstwice at 2:05 PM on Feb. 2, 2009