PEOPLE

SO WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK ABOUT PEOPLE? DO YOU HUMANS ARE ALL NICE AND JUST ACT MEAN SOMETIMES? OR DO YOU THINK SOME PEOPLE FOR BORN EVIL..

HM I DONT KNOW WHY BUT IM CURIOUS ON WHAT YOU LADIES HAVE TO SAY!!!

HOLLA <3

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:31 PM on Feb. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• huh???
    Anonymous

• HUMAN NATURE
    GOOOOD OR EVIL? OR HALF? AND LIKE WHY!!
    Anonymous

• There is a show and the Discovery ID channel called most evil that is all about just this thing. You should check it out. It is pretty graphic though because it is about serial killers and stuff so if you are sensitive to that thing I would stay away.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 11:38 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• All people are born pure and innocent. the ways of this world and the things they learn and get influenced to do resort in them being evil...
    How they were raised can influence it...
    No baby you ever see is evil... Nor is that baby corrupted by this world's ways. So no, people aren't born evil.
    Anonymous

• BUT WHY DO YOU THINK PEOPLE ARE BORN GOOOD?
    Anonymous

• All of what you said OP. nice, mean sometimes and born evil. What are you really getting at?
    Anonymous

• I think there are definitely darker people and I don't believe all people are born good. I think some are born to live a life that is dark. It depends on your belief system. Dark people help good people learn many life lessons but overall, I think people are crazier than ever. Could be drugs, breakdown of family, who knows but I think we're walking around with a bunch of nut jobs. Seriously.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:03 AM on Feb. 2, 2009

• Babies are not born evil, they are either taught to be mean, raised where it is allowed or not ever told certain things are wrong. Then again if an innocent baby is born with some type of chemical imbalance in their brain it can cause them to do bad things and feel as if it is normal, even funny at times.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:13 AM on Feb. 2, 2009

• I love the people who support the theory that babies are not born evil.
    My first in-laws insisted on having my daughter baptised as an infant because she was born with my sins. I explained to them that this was not so, but they insisted. I went along with it, but my daughter made her own choice to be baptised when she was older after she accepted Christ as her savior.

As far as this question....I have no clue. I'd like to believe that there is good in every human being, but there are some out there who prove me otherwise.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:05 AM on Feb. 2, 2009