timing contractions I NEED HELP SO CONFUSED

how do u time contractions
is it when one starts and then when anohter one starts or when one starts and then end and then u write the time down again when another one starts???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:34 PM on Feb. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• When one starts to when the next one starts. You don't actually have to write them down unless you want to know the exact time. Go to the hospital when they are 4 minutes apart for one hour and lasting for 1 full minute.
    Anonymous

• from the beginning of one to the beginning of the next one i think
    sunshinebaby209

Answer by sunshinebaby209 at 11:37 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• i just go in when they start and hard hurting for i only live a block away so blessed
    josalin

Answer by josalin at 11:37 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• You start timing them from when it starts, up until it stops and you keep track of how often they come for instance, say I got a contraction at 10:00 then I got another one at 10:10 and another at 10:20. Then I would say they're coming every ten minutes. If they're coming like that regularly then depending on what your doctor said then you would call them when they get to a certain time. Good luck!
    stillhot617

Answer by stillhot617 at 11:40 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• Im 37 weeks and i also asked on here how do i time my contractions and two wonderful nice ladys gave me this site. And It looks like a real easy way to time them lol I still havent tried it because i havent had any contractions yet lol

http://www.baby2see.com/contractions_timer.html
    Araceli361

Answer by Araceli361 at 12:15 AM on Feb. 2, 2009

• Yep~ start of one to the start of the next.

doulala

Answer by doulala at 12:34 AM on Feb. 2, 2009

• my life saver: contractionmaster.com! All you do is press the space bar when your contraction starts and then when it ends. Then it will tell you when it started/ended, how long it was, and how far apart they are. It's too much work to figure it out on your own when you're in labor lol! Good luck
    hannahjoy17

Answer by hannahjoy17 at 6:02 PM on Feb. 2, 2009