One last surprise for DD!!

We are trying to plan our last day here in Paris, and we are going to try and take her Disneyland Paris!!
She loves Disneyland back home, and she has been such a grea traveler, we want to give her one day of amazing fun, just for her! Ahh, I love Disney too, which is why DF proposed at Disneyland.
Im so excited.. seriously, I might combust lol

I guess to make this a question, what was your last surprise for your LOs?

Mme.Langley

Asked by Mme.Langley at 11:15 AM on Jul. 8, 2012 in Travel

• Have fun!
    Amgrl210

Answer by Amgrl210 at 11:16 AM on Jul. 8, 2012

• How exciting!!!!! We went to Disneyland last fall. It was our first time and we loved it!
    texasgurl33

Answer by texasgurl33 at 11:41 AM on Jul. 8, 2012

• Wow how exciting, I've been to both Disney World and Disney Land. We took my girls to Disnay World back in 08 that was their last real vacation. We surprised them with a trip to Dollywood this year we are going in 3 weeks.
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 11:54 AM on Jul. 8, 2012

• How cool luvmygirls! Have you told them yet?
    We arent telling DD at all, and I am going to video tape her as we come out of the train station in front lol
    Mme.Langley

Comment by Mme.Langley (original poster) at 12:00 PM on Jul. 8, 2012

• The last time we surprised our kids was in Jan 2001 when we went to Disney World for the first time. We told them we were going on vacation and going on an airplane but didn't tell them where. They freaked out when we got there.
    robinkane

Answer by robinkane at 1:37 PM on Jul. 8, 2012

• That is so cool! The last big surprise was going to see his Nini (my sister). He knew we were going somewhere but not where.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 2:00 PM on Jul. 8, 2012

• I am not sure
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 2:37 PM on Jul. 8, 2012

• Last year we surprised our kids with a Disney cruise. How we kept it a secret for a whole year is amazing. They knew we were going on a trip, but not what the trip was. Then they were reading their books as we drove up to the port, so they literally had no clue until we were in front of the ship and we asked them to look out the window.
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 7:22 AM on Jul. 9, 2012

• How exciting!!!!!
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 2:52 PM on Jul. 31, 2012

• Hope you all had a great time
    Alisim

Answer by Alisim at 9:52 PM on Sep. 29, 2012