Does your husband act different around women strangers, than around his friends and you?

Mine does, he gets a different tone in his voice and everything, its almost like a giggly flirty type thing, or like hes twitterpated...it kind of bothers me some times. He did it when we first met, but now he talks to me like hes talking to his guy friends. Do any of your husbands do this? Or boyfriends? Is it something to be worried about?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:46 PM on Feb. 1, 2009 in Relationships

• Not that I've noticed but I'm sure he does a bit ugh how annoying!
    Anonymous

• My hubby doesn't, its the women that come in contact with him,lol He's from England and his accent is awesome, he's also very charming and soooo sexxy.. It's like they get all giddy,lol I just stand there and remind myself how lucky I am, I get to go home with him and they just wish they could!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:09 AM on Feb. 2, 2009

• My hubby is a HUGE flirt. But most of the time it's with women who aren't usually considered attractive, older, overweight, etc. He doesn't even know he does it but it will make their day. It used to bother me but not so much anymore.
    kristydillon

Answer by kristydillon at 2:18 AM on Feb. 2, 2009

• Yes think most men do like a pack of dogs getting together smelling each others butt. As for the women that is perfectly natural, like the old saying goes dear don't care where you get your appetite as long as you come home to eat. Flirting is harmless in most cases and I wouldnt worry about it. My husband does as yours does I just laugh at him and treat the same way.
    1countrygal

Answer by 1countrygal at 2:32 AM on Feb. 2, 2009

• No. My husband is the same person no matter who he is around.
    Magpie75

Answer by Magpie75 at 3:10 AM on Feb. 2, 2009

• Mine still flirts, but i know that his genuine side is what we get to see and the flirt is more of an act.
    Anonymous

• YES MY HUSBAND DOES IT ALL THE TIME BUT SOMETIMES YOU SHOULD BE WOORIED LIKE MY HUBBY CHEATED
    Anonymous