nintendo ds lol

Ok this has nothing to do with this site, but i am desprite. please dont report me because i am a mom to be. but i have a ninentdo ds. i got 3 games, crash, mario party and mario bros. Now none of these games are wi fi. but do I need wi fi games to have the internet please help. all these games are multi people games. but crash.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:56 PM on Feb. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• call the company and ask them
    Anonymous

• huh?
    Anonymous

• call nintendo and ask them
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:03 AM on Feb. 2, 2009

• My husband says you can not play games on a DS over the internet, you have to be in close proximity with another person who has a DS to play with more than one person. Does that make sense?
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 12:03 AM on Feb. 2, 2009

• Yea it makes since, but it says you can play with people around the world. theirs a way its all over youtube. but i just cant seem to get a certain screen that everyone can get.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:06 AM on Feb. 2, 2009

• You have to have a game with the online features in order to play on the internet.

Here is a link to help set it up.

http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/wfc/en_na/ds/connect.jsp

terri0867

Answer by terri0867 at 1:23 AM on Feb. 2, 2009

• As far as I know it is acceptable to be a cafemom member if you are a mom to be, and people ask questions like this all the time. Don't panic. Stress isn't good for the baby. Enjoy your game.
    FlyMom07

Answer by FlyMom07 at 2:35 AM on Feb. 2, 2009