need help confused.

For 6 months last yr my boyfriend and i thought i was pregnant. but the test came out negative, and so did the blood test. THIS IS NOT A AM I PREGNANT QUESTION. but i finally had my period in december or so i think heres the thing. i was on brith control and then i got off it. but last month (december ) i was bleeding LIGHTLY and it was only for 2 days. in feb idk if i got it or not it was same very light and to it didnt last long. normally i get it for 7 days. send help. my mom wont take me to the doctor. so idk what to do.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:00 AM on Feb. 2, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• If you are old enough to get yourself pregnant, then why can't you get yourself to the doctor?
    FlyMom07

Answer by FlyMom07 at 2:28 AM on Feb. 2, 2009