so lost

For 6 months last yr my boyfriend and i thought i was pregnant. but the test came out negative, and so did the blood test. THIS IS NOT A AM I PREGNANT QUESTION. but i finally had my period in december or so i think heres the thing. i was on brith control and then i got off it. but last month (december ) i was bleeding LIGHTLY and it was only for 2 days. in feb idk if i got it or not it was same very light and to it didnt last long. normally i get it for 7 days. send help. my mom wont take me to the doctor. so idk what to do.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:07 AM on Feb. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Getting off birth control will probably make your period irregular. I don't think it sounds like anything to be really worried about. I'm not an expert that's just what I think..other moms might give you a better reply. LOL.
    etiheidas

Answer by etiheidas at 12:11 AM on Feb. 2, 2009

• do you mean January seeing how today is only Feb 2, take another pregnancy test and see what it says, get the ones that are five days before, then take it from there if it comes back negative wait and see if your period comes, you might have to make an appointment with your doctor and have him or her do blood work on you
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:12 AM on Feb. 2, 2009

• ok if ur mom won't take u to the doctor to see if ur pregnant then how would u get to the doctor when u do get pregnant?go back on birth control kid
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:04 AM on Feb. 2, 2009