help please

For 6 months last yr my boyfriend and i thought i was pregnant. but the test came out negative, and so did the blood test. THIS IS NOT A AM I PREGNANT QUESTION. but i finally had my period in december or so i think heres the thing. i was on brith control and then i got off it. but last month (december ) i was bleeding LIGHTLY and it was only for 2 days. in feb idk if i got it or not it was same very light and to it didnt last long. normally i get it for 7 days. send help. my mom wont take me to the doctor. so idk what to do.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:07 AM on Feb. 2, 2009 in General Parenting

• Go to Planned Parenthood...and start protecting yourself.
    hgibsonorc

Answer by hgibsonorc at 12:10 AM on Feb. 2, 2009

• OP..that was rude.
    etiheidas

Answer by etiheidas at 12:17 AM on Feb. 2, 2009

• You don't know how old she is so shut up. She could be 40 for all you know!
    etiheidas

Answer by etiheidas at 12:18 AM on Feb. 2, 2009

• Pregnancy tests are very cheap at the Walgreens/CVS etc. I would take a test. They even have pregnancy tests at the $1 store, if money is tight. If you are not pregnant, there could be other problems, and you may want to ask someone else if they would take you to the doctor. The Planned Parenthood (PP) is actually a good place to go if you are a teen and lack resources. They are national. They can speak with you about sex and pregnancy and birth control, and it is usually inexpensive or free. PP offers more than just abortions, they offer education and counseling. This is especially helpful if your family is not supportive.
    Trixiebelle2

Answer by Trixiebelle2 at 1:01 AM on Feb. 2, 2009

• Why do you need your mom to take you to a doctor? And I am confused about how you know what your cycle was like in Feb...Feb just started yesterday.
    NorahSethsMommy

Answer by NorahSethsMommy at 1:12 AM on Feb. 2, 2009

• she could be 40? Would a 40yr old need her mom to take her to the doctor? Not likely....

And Planned Parenthood was good advice. They can help more than some unknown person on the internet could.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:24 AM on Feb. 2, 2009

• i would need my mom to take me cuz i dont have insurance or any money. and i didnt mean feb i ment to put januray
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:37 AM on Feb. 2, 2009

• I am not trying to be rude, but if you do not have insurance or money you do need to go to Planned Parenthood for birth control. If you cannot go to the doctor or buy a pregnancy test you really have no business having a baby.

Magpie75

Answer by Magpie75 at 3:28 AM on Feb. 2, 2009

• SMOOCH!
    FlyMom07

Answer by FlyMom07 at 4:46 AM on Feb. 2, 2009

• I agree that if you have to rely on your mother for health care then you have no business having a baby. Why are you going off birth control?

When you do go off birth control, however, your period can be very odd.
    MommyAddie

Answer by MommyAddie at 9:44 AM on Feb. 2, 2009