ok im only 7 weeks pregnant and i think im dilating this will be my 3rd child but im getting those sharp shooting cirvix pains does this mean im gonna miscarry or can they do something to stop it?

CASSANDRA56745

Asked by CASSANDRA56745 at 12:18 AM on Feb. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• im sure you are not dilating at 7 weeks... youre probably having ligament pains... if youre that concerned you should ask your doctor...
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 12:19 AM on Feb. 2, 2009

• sharp shooting pains in the cervix are normal, i cant believe you didnt feel those with your first 2! it means your cervix is growing
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 12:19 AM on Feb. 2, 2009

• I dont think youre dilating.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:19 AM on Feb. 2, 2009

• Well I dont think your dilating but if you were the doctor can put a stich in your cervix to hold it togeather! If you really are worried call the doctor and or go to the hosiptal and they can check for you!
    mommy3109

Answer by mommy3109 at 12:22 AM on Feb. 2, 2009

• i did feel these pains before when i was dilating before i went into to labor thats why its concerning . thanks for your help girls
    CASSANDRA56745

Answer by CASSANDRA56745 at 12:25 AM on Feb. 2, 2009

• I've been getting those off and on throughout my entire pregnancy ( this is my 4th pregnancy 2 ended in m/c).. They are round ligament pains... BUT consult your dr. for a piece of mind. For the record my m/c (were early on) and they weren't any worse than a heavy period... I NEVER felt the sharp, shooting va-jay-jay pain.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:22 AM on Feb. 2, 2009