Do you still talk to any of your exes

I have a myspace and a few messenger pages. I have a lot of friends from high school on there and we just talk every now and then. I like to see how people are doing and see their kids and stuff. My DH gets mad that I still talk to an ex of mine (we were together 3 years) I just like to see how he's doing. I talk to a lot of exes just to see how they are doing EVERY NOW AND THEN (most are married with kids) he only seems to be mad about one...he says i'm the only person that is married who still talks to exes...it's not just exes it's all kinds of people I used to know, I guess thats how you compare to see how well your doing in life...I dunno...anyway do any of you still talk to any of your exes?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:19 AM on Feb. 2, 2009 in Relationships

• I try..lmao.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:20 AM on Feb. 2, 2009

• I only deal with one ex, and I don't talk to him, we just exchange the kids and go on.unless theres an issue with one of our kids. I don't have any reason to talk to my ex or any of them for that matter.... Thats why they are ex's.... It's also disrespectful to my hubby.. I would want him to have the same respect for me...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:24 AM on Feb. 2, 2009

• NNNOOOOooooooooooooooooo...lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:33 AM on Feb. 2, 2009

• Your past is a part of you, that inclused ur exes. Now if you are not over ur exes... it's time to shut the myspace down. I enjoy seeing how my old friends are doing. Tell your husband like I tell mine, there is a reason that they are my exes and I never married them.
    missjodienicole

Answer by missjodienicole at 12:58 AM on Feb. 2, 2009

• I see one ex every other weekend for 9 years 8 months and 6 days. If he bothers to show up and pick our child up that is. Didn't this weekend.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 1:10 AM on Feb. 2, 2009

• Nope. Not generally. I have talked to 1 of them... and his wife lol. I don't tend to like my exes though.
    celticreverie

Answer by celticreverie at 1:19 AM on Feb. 2, 2009

• I absolutely despise my ex and GOD how I wish he would disappear from the face of the earth. I deal with him because of my children otherwise he could drop dead for all I care.
    BooBear666

Answer by BooBear666 at 1:26 AM on Feb. 2, 2009

• Well actually I talk to my ex quit a lot if cussing him like a cure dog everytime I see him or he calls my house yes. YES i do talk to my ex and sometimes even my ex-wife-in-law gets "talked to" thats really sweet you can be friends with your ex but past ex both go in the box marked thru with me and get tossed!
    1countrygal

Answer by 1countrygal at 1:50 AM on Feb. 2, 2009

• All the time. My kids are actually friends with a few of both of our exes. It's not a big deal. We all grew up together and now so are our kids.

Chrissy629

Answer by Chrissy629 at 6:40 AM on Feb. 2, 2009

• Hell no. An ex is an ex for a reason. Unless of course you have children with the ex. Then you owe it to your kids to show what a good role model you are and keep it civil and respectful for everyone.
    jareda69

Answer by jareda69 at 8:23 AM on Feb. 2, 2009