Pains...

Ugh.. ok so i have been laying down, I cant get comfortable because my back and stomach have pains... so i got up and walked around a little in my apt. And just kinda wanted to move around... well now i have been laying here and i keep getting these pains in my stomach... it like makes me nauseous and there is just pressure in my back... like my mid back to lower back... could these just be the "false labor" contractions.... it keeps comming on and going away and its very uncomfortable.. im just unmcomfortable ALL together ughh...

im 30 weeks and 6 days BTW... almost 31 weeks.

kwiseman19

Asked by kwiseman19 at 12:21 AM on Feb. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• its PROBABLY braxton hicks, they are really uncomfortable and sometimes can be painful, i would see how close they are together. my dr told me if i have 6 or more in an hr to let him know right away.

MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 12:22 AM on Feb. 2, 2009

• well definetly keep an eye on it. If it's making you feel crappy it's obviously not good. Keep an eye out for any blood. I would call your doctor as soon as you can just in case. He or she would be able to advice you with more. Maybe theres somethign about your medical history thats triggering this. Take care and rest alot.
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 12:58 AM on Feb. 2, 2009

• Try to drink lots and lots of water. Then take a nice hot shower and lay down. also keep track of the timing of them. If they seem to be getting closer together and if they are coming on like 6 times in an hour like the pp said then call. If you are really uncomfortable then call anyway and go in to L&D to be evaluated. It never hurts to be sure. I went in to L&D to be evaluated early also. There was nothing wrong, and I guess I felt kind of silly for having done it, but at least I had made sure everything was fine. If it's premature labor they can stop it until the baby is further along. Good luck!!!
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 1:24 PM on Feb. 2, 2009