Ok how about one more?

I am going to soak in the tub and go to bed. so this is my last question, but have you ever wanted to just freak out on a clerk like at McDonalds or WalMart or whatever for no reason and over something that didn't pertain to what you were doing there?

ednakrabapple

Asked by ednakrabapple at 12:21 AM on Feb. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• What I meant was going crazy over something not pertaining to what the worker was doing. Like grabbing your cellphone and yelling at it. or looking at your feet and making funny noises, or just making funny noises at the people when they ask a question you know acting crazy. I dont mean being intentionally mean to someone.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 1:14 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• no :p
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 12:23 AM on Feb. 2, 2009

• no but if they mess up my order i get mad lol
    pinkanfgrl

Answer by pinkanfgrl at 12:25 AM on Feb. 2, 2009

• Psycho!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:39 AM on Feb. 2, 2009

• Yea...It was called pregnancy. heh.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:43 AM on Feb. 2, 2009

• I'd imagine their jobs are thankless and bad enough.
    I worked as a waitress at a diner and I always appreciated the customers who were polite to me. I try to show everyone the same respect that I would want for myself.
    Guaranteed

Answer by Guaranteed at 1:08 AM on Feb. 2, 2009

• Sounds like you have some pent up aggressions do what I do works all the time lay face down on the bed put your face directly in the pillow and scream until you either run out of breath or pass out! If that didn't diffuse your frustration then you my dear need to get laid and soon! ;)
    1countrygal

Answer by 1countrygal at 2:04 AM on Feb. 2, 2009

• You mean go on a power trip and torture some poor kid just for kicks??? A psychiatrist might be able to prescribe the proper meds for this compulsion...if not, God help us all.
    FlyMom07

Answer by FlyMom07 at 2:09 AM on Feb. 2, 2009

• i use to...then i worked customer service & realized how awful everyone treats them. its one thing for the worker to be ugly first. but i cant stand watching someone get ape crazy over stupid stuff & take it out on a poor worker. i will go so far as to talk bad about that person to the cashier just to keep them from letting it affect them all day.

worst...job...EVER! haha
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 2:22 AM on Feb. 2, 2009

• There is something wrong with you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:45 AM on Feb. 2, 2009