The new season of Survivor...

Looking forward to it, could care less, or wouldn't watch if someone paid you? I'm looking forward to it, but I have found the last few seasons of Survivor to be a bit boring actually.

AprilDJC

Asked by AprilDJC at 12:47 AM on Feb. 2, 2009 in Entertainment

• I watch Survivor every season. I do think it can get kind of boring after awhile but I still watch. They should come up with something different every season to keep it interesting.
    mnicol66

Answer by mnicol66 at 3:27 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• could care less
    mamapotter

Answer by mamapotter at 8:24 AM on Feb. 2, 2009

• I can't wait! I actually thought last season was one of the best ones!
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 10:05 AM on Feb. 2, 2009

• I love Survivor!!!
    soccermom0002

Answer by soccermom0002 at 12:19 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• I love it, too. It's one of the few programs that I'll record so that if I miss something that I can look to see it. I think they've become very soft on the people though, no yucky food contests, and the games that they do play are kind of the same. It made me uneasy when they would deliberately lie to a contestant and mislead him. Yes that's the game, but I still felt sorry for those who had been lied to by people they trusted.

Answer by Bmat at 1:02 PM on Feb. 2, 2009