what are some cute touches?

What are some cute touches and decorations for a baby room?

we have white furniture..
long dressed and a little tall night stand. a white crib to match and im thinking about buying a changing table. we have a white coat rack (from target) its so cute and girly :)

i have letters to write her name out and thats about it!

i need some creative ideas to make her room perfect :) and girly!

thanks lol

MomNbabyGirl009

Asked by MomNbabyGirl009 at 1:00 AM on Feb. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I like clusters of photos that fill a wall. I'm doing baby photos of the family in the nursery. Thinking black and white.
    Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 1:03 AM on Feb. 2, 2009

• I really like the removable borders and wall decals. Example of border: http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2623531. They have all kinds- cats, fish, Winnie the Pooh, etc. Then you can add decals that match.

Trixiebelle2

Answer by Trixiebelle2 at 1:05 AM on Feb. 2, 2009

• they make pregnant belly casts that you can do yourself. after you make the mold you can paint it all girly and hang it in her room. it'd be something nice to look back on after you have her.
    dze527

Answer by dze527 at 1:09 AM on Feb. 2, 2009

• We put up a bulletin board painted with clouds in our son's room, we tack up photos and his most recent artwork. We also put up a framed pic my friend did, she sewed his name with teddy bears. We also put up some colorful curtains
    Guaranteed

Answer by Guaranteed at 1:11 AM on Feb. 2, 2009

• we chose white for our baby's room and we got our stuff before we found out if it were a boy/girl. I can show you pictures of my son's room...but for a girl i was going to do flowers/ladybugs. I got a crib that converts to a toddler bed and I didn't want bedding that was to babyish...so he/she could use it for the toddler bed. There are still a lot of things I want to add to it...but ebay has a lot of stuff. Even things hand made that you cant find in stores. I found a lot of things that match my theme for his room. Since the pictures I've added a matching rug, hamper and knobs for his armoire and changing table.
    britni11

Answer by britni11 at 1:12 AM on Feb. 2, 2009

• Pale pink and pale green wall go perfectly with white furniture.They also mix well together, you can do stripes in both colors or pink walls with a lite green border then adding decals of girly things adds a nice touch.
    BooBear666

Answer by BooBear666 at 1:12 AM on Feb. 2, 2009

• Natural moments in a photo & also use the frames that have the boxes to bring more life to the photo
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:22 AM on Feb. 2, 2009

• I like Wallies, which are basically stickers made for walls. They have some really cute, girly murals and stickers. You can see some at www.wallies.com. We've used these on my daughter's room since she was 2 and she loves them.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 2:18 AM on Feb. 2, 2009