back to normal

i lost my baby at 10-1/2 weeks and had a d/c, i went for my 2 week followup appt and the doc said that mu uterus us back to "normal" does that mean its ok to start trying again?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:04 AM on Feb. 2, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I would wait a lil bit longer. but I dont think it could hurt...I heard that this is the time you are most fertile
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 1:09 AM on Feb. 2, 2009

• I had 7 miscarriages before I was blessed with my beautiful little girl one year ago. Two were very early, 5 to 7 weeks. Three were not quite as early, 9 to 12 weeks. Two were much later... and still too painful.
    I tried to get pregnant right away after most of my losses. All of those attempts were.. well.. not good. After my last loss, I waited for close to a year. I know all cases are diferent and unique, but make sure you are healed and ready to try again. You can't replace what you have lost. But, when it is your time to have the joy of holding that precious gift in your arms.. all past pain will disappear.
    I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.
    evasmom178

Answer by evasmom178 at 1:30 AM on Feb. 2, 2009

• I don't know my doc told me to what at list three periods.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:04 AM on Feb. 2, 2009

• On average doctors suggest at least three peroids. Call your doctor and see what he/she says. Good luck!
    SandraBeth

Answer by SandraBeth at 12:15 PM on Feb. 2, 2009