baby poopin problem

i have a two week old son and he does not poop i think the last time i seen him poop was saturday early 4am...I think its the fomula he drinks and the times i seen him poop he looks as if he's in pain, but i went to the doctors n they said he's fine and inside something tells me there wrong,i seriously need some help,babies should be poopin...help me please someone

daisy_209

Asked by daisy_209 at 1:22 AM on Feb. 2, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Why do you feel the need to ask this twice? We gave you plenty of good answers.

If there is something wrong with your baby, he will let you know. If he's truly in pain, you'll hear about it.

If you're that concerned, get a second opinion. But like we all said before, babies don't need to poop everyday- it's perfectly normal for them not to.
    kynziesmom

Answer by kynziesmom at 1:31 AM on Feb. 2, 2009

• what kind of formula u r giving him
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:43 AM on Feb. 2, 2009

• take him off the formula. it's known to hurt & constipate babies. at 2week, you can still breastfeed.
    Anonymous