Are all kids this amazing??? To all the proud mommies...

Yesterday me and my DD (who is 15 months) were playing in her rose petal cottage, and out of no where she looks at me and says "Mommy...I so happy, I love you"
I felt like crying, I love my daughter so much. Every so often I get these moments that are so overwellming and emotional that I just want to hug her non stop and say I love you!! She is amazing! I get frustrarted, like all moms, But then she just does something like that and I am like wow...your perfect! I want to shout so loud that everyone can hear...I have an amazing daughter and I do not deserve a love as real and perfect as the one her and I share. I am so greatful everyday for what I have!
I was just wondering what some of the cute things your kids have done, to make you feel this way, are??

Mikayla_lynn

Asked by Mikayla_lynn at 1:33 AM on Feb. 2, 2009 in General Parenting

• My daughter's new thing is "i sowwy momma" It's the most adorable thing in the world. If she does something that makes me say "ouch" she will look down, get quiet and say "i sowwy" so sincerely it breaks my heart lol. She's so cute.

Children are amazing. Especially at the ages where they learn new things, make new discoveries, and learn to talk. You never expect some of the things they do that warms your heart and makes you feel blessed. :) Pleasant little surprises!
    celticreverie

Answer by celticreverie at 1:45 AM on Feb. 2, 2009

• my son tells me I'm the sweetest mom in the whole world : )
    and l when I get dressed up and wear makeup he tells me I look beautiful.

he's five. I'm so pleased to have such a loving boy.
    autodidact

Answer by autodidact at 2:09 AM on Feb. 2, 2009

• Awwww...I remember the first time my daughter said "I love you" out of the blue. I just about cried I was so happy! It took my other daughter a long time to get out I love you, cause of speech problems....the fist time I heard her say it I did start crying. It was sooo cute....Iwuvu!
    LizClara

Answer by LizClara at 4:26 AM on Feb. 2, 2009

• my son likes to come up to me and hug me and say know what mommy I love you. Thne I hug and kiss him back and tell him the same and he will then proceed to tell me mommy I think you pretty.
    or when I get dressed wether in sweats (all that fits right now) or jeans and I put my make up on he tells me You so adowable (he can say it clear but he says it like this some times) He is almost 3. He also says daddy is a party pooper.. daddy never wants to "get down and dirty" with him. mommas a tom boy so I LUVS me some dirty boys!! lol the other day it was about 65-70 out and we were playing in the mud. mud pies mud balls (yes we had a mud ball fight) that was and interesting walk by all the nieghbors.. got some "dirty" looks hehehehehe But I dont care we had fun and that ALL that matters in my eyes is safety fun and learning...
    TravisJohnsmama

Answer by TravisJohnsmama at 9:06 AM on Feb. 2, 2009