Dull ache in my vagina with an occasional sharp pain about where my cervix is. Swollen feeling in my uterus, sharp pain down my right side of uterus, bloated feeling, and whitish clear discharge (no odor), cramping, back pain, tired, hardness in my abdomen. AF is 3 days away(?) and I have been having these issues for 3 weeks. What could it mean? adult content

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:03 PM on Jul. 9, 2012 in Health

• You just asked this a couple minutes ago. The answers aren't going to come any faster if you keep re-posting. Also putting the TMI flag up is pointless when all the details are in the question.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 2:05 PM on Jul. 9, 2012

• That happened to me hen I was pregnant. Is this your first child?
    daryahna

Answer by daryahna at 2:08 PM on Jul. 9, 2012

• No it would be my 3rd, but even though I know these can all be Pms symptoms as well I have also been lacking a few typical Pms symptoms for me. These being I am not very irritable or moody at all, I am gassy (though I never was before during this time), I am not very hungry like normal, I have had some cramping in my legs, my uterus feels as though it is weighed down, have had lightheadedness, some brown discharge about 10 days ago that lasted for one day.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:37 PM on Jul. 9, 2012

• WAIT or see your doctor
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 4:00 PM on Jul. 9, 2012

• if your cycle is only 3 days away, you would only be around 2-3 ish weeks pregnant... you wouldn't feel your uterus weighed down, since your egg would just now be attaching itself to your uterine wall. brown is old blood, not implantation bleeding. I say infection. Also, if you have been having these issues for 3 weeks, that would mean they started almost as soon as your period stopped. I would go to the doctor. You could try a first response test and see, but I highly doubt it would show anything.
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 4:31 PM on Jul. 9, 2012