Lotto Winner?

Have you, or someone you know, ever won the lotto? Not me, but, recently my sister in laws(DH brothers wife) mother played fantasy 5 and won $250,000!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:45 AM on Feb. 2, 2009 in Money & Work

• my grandma won TWICE. The first time she was working for this lady who insisted my grandma go buy her a ticket, and my grandma said, but after alot of begging she went and got it...it was a $14 million dollar winner, which the lady split with her, and a year later the lady died so my grandma got all the rest of her winnings.
    Then 5 years after that my grandma decided to try her luck, and won AGAIN...that on (in her words) "was ONLY a $7 million win"...ONLY, I would love to take it off her hands if she doesnt think its enough lol
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 1:54 AM on Feb. 2, 2009

• When I worked at a call center, there was a group of 5 ladies who pooled their money to buy a bunch of tickets, and they won. 1 of the ladies still works there.
    LolosMom

Answer by LolosMom at 1:57 AM on Feb. 2, 2009

• I won 3 thousand on a bingo scatch off.
    momangel05

Answer by momangel05 at 1:59 AM on Feb. 2, 2009