idk whats wrong with me but

i cannot for the life of me find a carseat!!

i still havent found a carseat. i want this one with a stroller but its only available online and hes going to pop out any day now. so im going to get a carseat that is not that expensive to use in the mean time and then my mom will use it when i get my order in on the original carseat i want... i just cant find one! not in stores like target walmart babies r us or online... the are all BOYISH and i want an all pink one!!!

any other good stores you can think of that i can buy one at or at least look for one??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:23 AM on Feb. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I am going to have to agree with the OP. I don't care how practical it is, when I have a girl, I want PINK! I hate all the generic stuff that youre supposed to use for the next 10 yrs. I didn't have my kids all that close together anyway. With each baby, they got their own bedding set especially picked for them and their own carseats just for them. Its not that I minded if they shared but I didnt want generic. I wanted girlish and boyish. BUT if you want something thats not generic, you will usually have to pay for it. I usually didn't keep stuff either. Once they were done with it, I would sell it or give it away and then when i needed another one, I bought one. I don't mind buying consignment either, but I did want each item picked especially for each child. I am done with those phases now. My kids arent babies anymore. Good luck.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 9:41 AM on Feb. 2, 2009

• Go to local consignment stores! You'll be surprised at all the nice things they actually have.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:24 AM on Feb. 2, 2009

• Walmart does have pink ones

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=7964346

and as u can see it says its in stock... and if u lok at the page before it shows that it is sold in store.......

hope this helps... good luck with the baby girl hon
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:27 AM on Feb. 2, 2009

• one thats cheap sorry... not 100 dollars or almost that lol.. im looking around 40-60 dollars ...

thanks for the link though lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:30 AM on Feb. 2, 2009

• Get whatever cheap one you can find and buy, or make a frilly little pink cover for it
    mrssullivan

Answer by mrssullivan at 2:32 AM on Feb. 2, 2009

• I know that you want what you want, but take a reality break for just a sec. When you have a baby it is likely that you will have another within the next two years. (Common.) Anyway, what happens if you buy a pink carseat and your next is a boy? Are you planning on reusing the car seat or buying a whole new one? It is so totally up to you, just think ahead a little.
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 2:33 AM on Feb. 2, 2009

• youre really annoying my susie i cant stand your answers to any of these questions you have answered.

im going to block you because you are irritating.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:34 AM on Feb. 2, 2009

• yeah i plan on buying a whole new one if its a boy.

i will go with a certain theme, or design, or color.

so yes i will... and that is my reality. thank you for not answering my question though.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:35 AM on Feb. 2, 2009

• Wow, I hope you grow up some after the baby is born.
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 3:59 AM on Feb. 2, 2009

• burlington has some good ones mine was only online at most stores but burlington coat factory has a great baby section!! if you have one of those near you!!
    melis1029

Answer by melis1029 at 8:43 AM on Feb. 2, 2009