hmmmm what is this?

i keep getting shooting pains in my vagina area lots of movement in my lower stomach and my right leg is throbbing!!

any ideas? 38 1/2 weeks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:26 AM on Feb. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Sounds like misery. :(
    bluelady27

Answer by bluelady27 at 2:27 AM on Feb. 2, 2009

• oh ive been achy in my stomach since last night while i was sleeping and crampy all day long.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:28 AM on Feb. 2, 2009

• u could be close to going into labor
    Anonymous

• It sounds like labor. Are you having contractions?
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 2:38 AM on Feb. 2, 2009

• idk... that sounds really stupid but i didnt know when i was having them before either.

shes been moving a lot suddenly just the past few hours. (she wasnt moving as much as usual the past few days) and i am having major cramping earlier this morning and lighter cramps throughout the day...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:40 AM on Feb. 2, 2009

• I've been getting shooting pains in my "Va-jay-jay" for the past few months. Dr. isn't concerned. It is usually the baby laying on a nerve or round ligament pain.. IT sucks I know!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:11 AM on Feb. 2, 2009

• Its the babys head sitting on a nerve. Its very painful and frequently shoots down your leg. Hopefully you won't have to wait too much longer.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 9:31 AM on Feb. 2, 2009