i put this as a poll also, but i'm putting here....

Okay. my husband&i recently had our first child. instead of waiting the recommended 6wks, we went ahead last night and did. everything was fine but then i remembered - we didn't use protection! so.....how likely is it that i'd get pregnant again? beacuse that would really put a "damper on my plans" so to speak

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:37 AM on Feb. 2, 2009 in Relationships

• are you breastfeeding? If you are that method is 98% accurate but I do know someone who got pregnant while breastfeeding.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 2:41 AM on Feb. 2, 2009

• Eleven months after my daughter was born my son was born you do the math lol! You are more fertile now than a tank full of turtles!
    1countrygal

Answer by 1countrygal at 2:41 AM on Feb. 2, 2009

• lol. 1countrygal is right though. I keep thinking I should just start buying a pregnancy test everytime I grocery shop. Because with my extra weight and no period I'll be 6 months pregnant before I even realize it!
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 2:54 AM on Feb. 2, 2009

• Umm my cousins are eleven months apart. Yea my Aunt and Uncle could't wait either and helloooo. Yea you are very fertile right now.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 2:55 AM on Feb. 2, 2009

• yea, you are really fertile after you give birth. So there is a chance you are pregnant lol.. as there always is when you have unprotected sex. Good luck, and I hope you're not, if you don't want to.
    celticreverie

Answer by celticreverie at 10:27 AM on Feb. 2, 2009

• well, it happened to me, so yeah, you are VERY fertile after a baby.. If you aren't prego, I would get some condoms for next time.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 11:19 AM on Feb. 2, 2009

• my mom went for her check up after my sister and guess what! Preggers..
    my sister and my brother are 11 months apart...
    Misscami71

Answer by Misscami71 at 11:53 AM on Feb. 2, 2009

• My neice and nephew are 10 months apart. For 2 months they are the same age.
    Chrissy629

Answer by Chrissy629 at 1:37 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• My last one was born 7/31/08, I'm due 7/24/09. It happened pretty quick for me.
    jombmomi

Answer by jombmomi at 4:50 PM on Feb. 2, 2009