Is there a way to make your period come sooner? adult content

i got my period last month on the 8th and then again on the 20th. im going away with my husband this weekend and im not sure if im going to get my period AGAIN since i just got it on the 20th. i have been feeling crampy like its coming for 3 days now and nothing. so if there is anything that will make it come sooner i would love to know in hopes that it will be gone by saturday if i get it tonight or tomorro. btw for some reason i get my period 2 times a month sometimes since ive been on the implonon. :(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:35 PM on Jul. 9, 2012 in Health

• No, unfortunately we have no control over this.
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 10:37 PM on Jul. 9, 2012

• No. Goodluck!
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 10:38 PM on Jul. 9, 2012

• Have you talked to your doctor about getting your period so much? while I was on Depo, I would have bouts of being on my period for 6 months at a time. I finally had enough and talked to my dr. She put me on a rotation of hormone pills to straighten my body levels out. I was put on estrodial and progesterone pills. Worked like a charm. The day I took the first pill, my cycle would lighten up, after taking my 10 day supply, i would be on my period for 8 days, and then start the other hormone. It might be something to talk to your doctor about.
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 10:38 PM on Jul. 9, 2012

• nope
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 10:41 PM on Jul. 9, 2012

• It may be a coincidence, but having sexual intercourse has worked a few times for me. It could be the increased circulation that gets things going, or something in the semen. Women who are overdue to give birth are sometimes encouraged to have sexual intercourse because it can bring on contractions. I'm going to try it again myself tonight because my boyfriend and I are going away this weekend, too, and I'd like to get my period over with before then. And if sex doesn't bring on the flow, what is there to lose? Good luck, have fun getting away!
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 11:43 PM on Jul. 9, 2012

• yes but it is not healthy
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 11:48 PM on Jul. 9, 2012