WHAT DiET SHOULD i BE ON?

i HAD MY DAUGHTER iN JULY 0F 08 AND i KEEP GAiNiN MORE WEiGHT AND iTS NOT COMMiN OFF AT ALL.i NEED SOME HELP ON A DiET. AND iM UNDERAGE SO THEY WONT GiVE MEE ANY THiNG TO TAKE TO LOSE WEiGHT.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:03 AM on Feb. 2, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• i cannot understand you with your stupid style of writing that you think looks cool...

sorry!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:08 AM on Feb. 2, 2009

• Depends on how much you weigh ? How big are you ?

xtina34

Answer by xtina34 at 3:13 AM on Feb. 2, 2009

• I'm glad they didn't give you anything. Not good for you. Avoid diets - they don't work. In fact most diets are far more unhealthy than a few pounds of weight. Diets also make you gain weight because they raise your "set point." Eat healthy and exercise to raise your metabolism.
    FlyMom07

Answer by FlyMom07 at 3:19 AM on Feb. 2, 2009

• i had the same problem.. slim fast works for mr... If u want info send me a message.. God bless
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 3:40 AM on Feb. 2, 2009

• Go to your library and check out "You on a Diet." I did this and felt great, I was not tired and had tons of energy and lost weight. The only set back would be if you hated to cook. But the food tastes great.
    mrssullivan

Answer by mrssullivan at 4:58 AM on Feb. 2, 2009

• DIET AND EXERCISE!!!!!!!!!

Have you tried that at all?
    kitkatsmommy

Answer by kitkatsmommy at 12:55 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• First of all,I take it you are young. You might not be overweight by guidelines though. Usually,being active at a young age keeps you burning calories and losing weight. Are you breastfeeding? you cant be dieting if so,your baby needs nourishment. Breastfeeding burns calories as well. Please dont be discouraged,its way too soon for that. Watch what you eat and walk or exercise. It will come off. It just takes time and patience.
    guardmp_MOM

Answer by guardmp_MOM at 4:18 PM on Feb. 4, 2009