Should I test?

According to calendars I should have started today. I have had a full array of symptoms the last 2 and half weeks that could have pointed to either pregnancy or PMS even though I never show symptoms of PMS that early ever. Well I woke up today with absolutely no PMS symptoms really. I do. Have a slight sore spot in the middle of my lower back and feeling bloated but no cramps or discharge. Quite confused. :/

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:41 AM on Jul. 10, 2012 in Pregnancy

• Were it me, I'd wait four or five more days just to increase the likelihood of an accurate result.
    BrawnwynII

Answer by BrawnwynII at 9:47 AM on Jul. 10, 2012

• just get the kind that says 5 days before you miss your period, and do it first thing in the morning.
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 9:54 AM on Jul. 10, 2012

• Has anyone else had something similar to this happen to them? Is it a common thing in early early pregnancy to have cramping like that? My cramping would last between 10 sec to 10 minutes then just go away? :/
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:59 AM on Jul. 10, 2012

• Personally, I'd wait a few days, since I don't have a pee stick on hand, and why bother if it turns out to be nothing. But, if you're one of those people who orders pee sticks by the gross, why not go at it?
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 10:01 AM on Jul. 10, 2012

• Give it 5-7 more days
    cookie269

Answer by cookie269 at 10:09 AM on Jul. 10, 2012

• doesnt hurt to test today but i would give it a few more days
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 11:07 AM on Jul. 10, 2012

• I had period like symptoms such as cramps before I found out about my first. I just thought it was my period. The day my period was suppose to arrive and didnt I knew I was pregnant and I took a test and I was right. My periods were like clock work before I had kids.
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 11:08 AM on Jul. 10, 2012

• i would test first thing in the morning, the first time you pee, using just any test. i always got my positives right before or the day i was due, using a cheap test (always the equate brand from wal mart).
    annanonnymommy

Answer by annanonnymommy at 2:19 PM on Jul. 10, 2012