Favorite Superbowl commercial ?

My favorite was the Doritos "Crystal Ball" one.

The Budweiser Clydesdale Love Story was also very cute.

xtina34

Asked by xtina34 at 3:30 AM on Feb. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• xtina nice hit on anon lol i liked the doritos one and the one with the clydesdale and the dalmation it was soo funnny when the horse came running up with the big ole limb. im easy to please lol my favorite was you calling out anon. lmao
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 7:35 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• favorite was the Doritos Crystal Ball as well
    pinkanfgrl

Answer by pinkanfgrl at 3:39 AM on Feb. 2, 2009

• I really liked the dog adoption one where the old lady is chasing after her ostrich omg I was seriously lmao at that one

hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 3:49 AM on Feb. 2, 2009

• i never watch the superbowl or the commercials. so i would have no idea. to me it's just another stupid game of the year where pro athletes make more money per month than the men & woman who fight for their freedom every day. maybe if the military got paid more than those entertainers did, i might watch pro sports again.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:04 AM on Feb. 2, 2009

• Well damn Anon 1:04. Who the hell pissed in your Cheerios? It was a silly question. Hence the category "Just For Fun". Why don't you take your gray cloud over to the Politics & Current Events section. . Oh hey, here's another crazy far out thought.... Maybe, since you did not watch the Superbowl or watch any of the commercials, how about you just not comment on a question titled "What was your favorite Superbowl commercial"?? 

xtina34

Answer by xtina34 at 5:29 AM on Feb. 2, 2009

• mine was the pedigree on cause my dads name is Rusty and than my last is mrs Lawrence I was cracking up
    newMomInBmore07

Answer by newMomInBmore07 at 5:46 AM on Feb. 2, 2009

• I liked the Coke one with the butterflies, lady bugs and dragonflies. The animation and graphics were AWESOME!
    busybee68

Answer by busybee68 at 8:54 AM on Feb. 2, 2009

• I missed a few of the commercials, but my favorite that I saw was the Mr and Mrs Potato Head one! *ROFL* And there was one I saw after the game was over that I really REALLY liked, but I can't remember it now. *lol*

I know, I'm a dork.
    Moomie

Answer by Moomie at 11:16 AM on Feb. 2, 2009

• Mine was for that job search company -- where the lady was sitting in her car screaming! And the guy who was waiting for the metro was crying!! OMG I was laughin\g so dang hard!

p.s. Sounds like Anon 1:04's husband wishes he was getting laid instead of watching sports.
    CA_Mom_of_2boys

Answer by CA_Mom_of_2boys at 12:06 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• ^ I liked that one too! I was cracking up when the koala kept getting socked in the face!  I think it was for careerbuilders.com

xtina34

Answer by xtina34 at 3:36 PM on Feb. 2, 2009