What are the signs?

Ok I was at my friends house a few days ago. I was in the BR I need a tampon and I found what I think is a crack pipe in the BR. It was glass and had black stains at both ends I think a peice of SOS pad in it. I didn't want to say anything. Thank god she has no kids and my daughter never goes there. Any ways what are some of the signs of a user?? And there are two people living there.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:36 AM on Feb. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• as a recovering addict, I can tell you that, yes, that definitely sounds like a crack pipe. Its not brillo, its called Chore Boy.

Signs of crack addiction are chronic broke-ness lol but seriously. Dialated pupils and they "jaw" a lot (moving their jaw around repeatedly, without seeming to notice). Inability to focus on the task at hand, be it a conversation, or wiping down the kitchen table. These are signs that they are actually high.

From my experience, it is hard to tell if someone is an addict if they aren't high at that moment. Usually addicts can play the "game" society wants them to.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:50 AM on Feb. 2, 2009

• FlyMom07

Answer by FlyMom07 at 3:42 AM on Feb. 2, 2009