closet lesbian? bisexual??

a few weeks ago my DH and I went out for a couple's date night with our good friends. We got SUPER drunk and me and my friend were totally flirty and ended up making out, like hard-core. This has never happened before, and we haven't hung out since (but have talked over text and the phone). The DHs liked it and didnt have a problem with it. Does this mean I am lesbian or bi???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:23 AM on Feb. 2, 2009 in Relationships

• It Could Mean You Are Bi Or It Could Just Mean You Got Really Really Drunk.
    Kari_Noelle

Answer by Kari_Noelle at 6:17 AM on Feb. 2, 2009

• I agree with the the mom before me.
    Ann7227

Answer by Ann7227 at 7:10 AM on Feb. 2, 2009

• i know many women that kiss girls... but wouldnt have sex with them!!! That (in my opinion) means you were just drunk... and sometimes silly things happen when your drunk!
    However if you would like to try female female sex then i guess you could be bi or gay
    sunshine89

Answer by sunshine89 at 7:37 AM on Feb. 2, 2009

• Honestly sounds like you were just really drunk.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:03 AM on Feb. 2, 2009

• It doesn't matter. Don't feel the need to put a label on yourself. Just make sure that you love your husband as number 1 and that you are in a mutually respectful marriage. After that, nothing else really matters. If you try to label yourself you might feel like you have to act a certain way based on the label. If you were gay then you'd have a serious marital issue, and I can't see that being okay with your hubby. If you're going to pursue anything with this other girl, make sure to frequently check back with your hubby and his comfort level. If you find you no long care about his comfort level, then again you have issues to work on. Good luck!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:07 AM on Feb. 2, 2009

• I think it just means you made a very big mistake and should stay sober and concentrate on loving your husband better than any wife ever loved her man.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 9:35 AM on Feb. 2, 2009

• Gee NannyB, I don't think you were harsh enough.
    nicholeluvslucy

Answer by nicholeluvslucy at 10:18 AM on Feb. 2, 2009

• Im not a leasbian or bi, but in my teen days before I had a family, getting drunk usually ended with making out with girls..LOL
    asholan_07

Answer by asholan_07 at 10:33 AM on Feb. 2, 2009

• wel i feel like if u can't control urself when u drink then maybe u should stay clear of adult drinks from now on when u do adult things u pay the adult price as far as u putting a lable on what u do its just u be who u are no matter what
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:51 AM on Feb. 2, 2009

• Sounds more like you were just drunk... girls get really crazy like that sometimes.. I did it once too, when I was 21, and before I became a parent. lol. I didn't even remember it, but someone had to get it on there camera phone and e-mailed it to me the next day. It wasn't a great day the next morning. But no it doesn't make you a lesbian or bi.. a kiss is a kiss, and there isn't much difference in it.. if you pass that line, then maybe you can start asking that question.. but otherwise I wouldn't stress.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 11:11 AM on Feb. 2, 2009