How can I lose weight if I am retaining water weight? and why am I so bloated in my stomach like I am pregnect?

I have fibroids and want to know if my stomach will go away after my fibroids go away? should I have them shrunk or have my uterous removed?

Jms71315

Asked by Jms71315 at 6:24 AM on Feb. 2, 2009 in Health

• Fibroids can be managed under the care of a doctor. If your doctor feels that they are becoming too large or interfereing with your reproductive organs, he or she may suggest that you have them surgically removed. If your stomach is swollen because your fibroids are very large, I would assume that if you had the fibroids removed that the swelling in your stomach would go down. Water weight may be a seperate issue. Mention that to your doctor. They might want to run some labs on your blood to make sure everything is in balance. You should avoid food with a high salt (sodium) content. Try picking foods that contain very little sodium at all. Good luck!
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 3:31 PM on Feb. 6, 2009