Military Question

My SO is going to take the ASVAB. Do you have any tips for studying and passing?

amber710

Asked by amber710 at 7:33 AM on Feb. 2, 2009 in Money & Work

• Not really, but he can take it as many times as he needs in order to get a better score. The better the score, the more opportunities he can be offered. :)
    lifeasinoit

Answer by lifeasinoit at 8:13 AM on Feb. 2, 2009

• get a study guide from the bookstore and practice the questions. at least he can see what to expect on a real test.
    KaydensMom99

Answer by KaydensMom99 at 8:32 AM on Feb. 2, 2009

• Breathe and try to relax. The questions aren't that difficult, but they're written in a way to confuse you---to make sure you're paying attention. Ex: Math questions: 2+4,2+5,2x6. They try to slip you up. My husband and brother scored very high but they're more mechanical thinkers. I probably wouldn't have done so great.
    RugersMommy06

Answer by RugersMommy06 at 8:50 AM on Feb. 2, 2009

• I want to say there's a website that allows you to tak e practice tests also. But I'm not sure.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 11:36 AM on Feb. 2, 2009