Bleeding at 30 weeks pregnant?

So, before I start, i've already gone to the ER and got checked out.
I'm 30 weeks pregnant and I had bleeding after sex twice. This is the first bleeding that I have had and my pregnancy is still considered to be a 'normal' pregnancy, but I'm just wondering if anyone else experienced bleeding when they have sex towards the end of their pregnancy.
This is my first pregnancy, and the people at the ER just told me that it was the outside of my cervix bleeding.. and they didn't reasure me that well that it was normal.. so I'm just curious how common it is..

Thanks in advance for any input :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:59 AM on Feb. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Bleeding,spotting,streaking can all be a normal part of pregnancy. I have had spotting 3 times already and am only in my 1st trimester. The 1st time happened because we had sex, and it was irratating everything inside. Sometimes women just bleed. With my first pregnancy I bled in my 5th month. If the E.R. said that it is okay, then I am positive that everything with you and your baby are fine! It is very scary to have bleeding, but if something was happening, the E.R would've noticed it!
    ali_1107

Answer by ali_1107 at 8:14 AM on Feb. 2, 2009