Plane ticket??

Were taking a trip to Hawaii and I was jsut wondering the process of buyinga plane ticket online, will I print it out, or get it when I get there.. & i somebody else buys my ticket from a differn state how will I get it from them?t

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:38 PM on Jul. 10, 2012 in Travel

• etickets all have a confirmation #, which is all you need plus of course identification.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 4:40 PM on Jul. 10, 2012

• Is it the same for every airline? It's been such a long time since I've had to fly, I have no idea. I will bump you though.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 4:41 PM on Jul. 10, 2012

• You print it online and show your drivers lisc. when you go to airport....If someone else buys it for you they just put your name on the ticket online and emial you the ticket and you print it at home to take with you to airport agian you will need your lisc.
    supgrl87

Answer by supgrl87 at 4:43 PM on Jul. 10, 2012

• If someone else is buying your ticket make sure the name they put on the ticket matches your drivers license.
    DJDNY

Answer by DJDNY at 4:45 PM on Jul. 10, 2012

• In my experience, you can book it online, and usually print out your boarding pass one day in advance. And when you get to the airport you take the printed boarding pass and there is a special line for you to check your bags if you have printed it.
    If not, you just get in the regular line and they can print it for you.
    And if someone else is buying it, make sure YOUR info is on the website for the "person traveling". You usually input that yourself. They book the tickey, you get a booking number, then YOU go on the website and fill in your info.
    If you have any ?s, PM me. I am coming back from Europe tomorrow, I gave my dad the money and he booked my DDs, DFs, his and my ticket all together. So I know about booking for someone else.
    Have fun. We were in Hawaii in Dec, and it was awesome!
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 5:00 PM on Jul. 10, 2012

• Every airline is different but you can usually get an eticket and print off your boarding pass, even check your bags online. If someone does it for you just have them send you the confirmation email so you can print the ticket off. I have done this many times.
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 6:07 PM on Jul. 10, 2012