Small body but big tummy...how can i lose it?

I'm so not happy with my body, my legs are ok but i have a big tummy that i want and need to get rid of. my biggest downfall is dr pepper and coke, i know if i cut out all of that sugar it would help but it gives me energy and i really dont like coffee. If anyone has any advice on how to cut this belly fat id really appreciate it!

askingchelsea08

Asked by askingchelsea08 at 5:52 PM on Jul. 10, 2012 in Diet & Fitness

• Soda actually makes you crash harder than anything else and it is probably one of the main reasons for a big tummy. If you cut out sugary drinks and packaged foods you will be more energized throughout the day. Eating small snacks like homemade trail mix, fruits, homemade popcorn with sea salk, nuts will make you more energized as well. Walking would help too.
    Bugzmomma

Answer by Bugzmomma at 5:57 PM on Jul. 10, 2012

• There are many ways to cut belly fat are you trying to go cheap? I mean no one likes to hear it but doing sit ups really can help......theres also a new treatment where they freeze you belly fat its pretty fast and affective....also try hcgc it workd for my friend!!!
    supgrl87

Answer by supgrl87 at 5:58 PM on Jul. 10, 2012

• Work out- drink water instead of soda and eat the right amount of calories for your height/ age/weight

I would NEVER touch HCG (or freeze the fat) like supgrl87 suggested. No no no...
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 6:07 PM on Jul. 10, 2012

• Eating right an excercise. A mix of cardio, abs and intervals tend to specifically targer belly fat. Absolutely cut out the soda. It is the absolute worst thing for you. Okay, nevermind Diet soda is teh worst thing for you and regular soda is just as bad. Look into drinks such as crystal lite, etc. It's still not the best but it's a HELL of a lot better than soda. As you get used to it you can increase the amount of water you add to it to dilute it a little more until you're more comfortable with water. Then you can go to water with lemon juice in it...etc
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 6:15 PM on Jul. 10, 2012

• Cut out soda replace it with green tea and cardio and sit ups will help with your tummy
    mommys2cupcakes

Answer by mommys2cupcakes at 6:30 PM on Jul. 10, 2012

• Cut back gradually on the soda. Allow yourself 1 drink a day, then 1/2, then whatever. I used to be a huge soda addict, now I allow myself to have a glass when we go out to eat (once/week or so) but don't buy it to keep in the house at all. If you love something, cutting it out of your diet completely isn't realistic.

Answer by missanc at 2:06 PM on Jul. 11, 2012

• Change your diet, burn off that fat, and tone yourself up. You have to do all three and stick with it! Mine has been shrinking just from doing these.
    asaffell

Answer by asaffell at 11:45 PM on Jul. 12, 2012

• I have lost 108 lbs and I am an It Works Distributor. You can tone, tighten, and firm your belly with out Ultimate Body Applicator. See my results and get more info on my blog: www.pamknowsitworks.blogspot.com
    sunnydsmommy

Answer by sunnydsmommy at 12:17 AM on Jul. 29, 2012

• Really, you’re going to have to give up on the soda if you’re ever going to want to lose that belly fat. If you’re lacking energy, you need to change a few things about your diet. For instance, cut back on the starchy carbs and eat more of protein rich food. Your meals should typically include whole grains such as rye, whole wheat, barley, oat bran etc, fresh vegetables and some form of protein (chicken, seafood, tofu, soy, eggs etc). Incidentally, when I was trying to lose weight I found that eating oat bran really helped. One of the benefits of oat bran is that it really helps you feel full for a longer period of time so you don’t feel hungry as often. Also, it’s really tasty and makes for a great breakfast cereal so that’s a plus.

rhondagraymond

Answer by rhondagraymond at 5:08 AM on Aug. 23, 2012