Can you show me your tattoo?

m-avi

Asked by m-avi at 6:51 PM on Jul. 10, 2012 in Just for Fun

• mommys2cupcakes

Answer by mommys2cupcakes at 8:27 PM on Jul. 10, 2012

•  

(not a great pic)

saphire_eyes802

Answer by saphire_eyes802 at 9:26 PM on Jul. 10, 2012

• Some of mine can't be showen lol
    mommys2cupcakes

Answer by mommys2cupcakes at 8:18 PM on Jul. 10, 2012

• OK OP, time to show us yours :)
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 8:13 PM on Jul. 10, 2012

• I have five but only a picture of two... The one pic I have of my fav one is very hard to see so I wont post it..

midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 8:11 PM on Jul. 10, 2012

• I would post a pic- but can't seem to find it on my daughters FB now...and it won't let me copy it from the group I posted it in

My daughter and I got matching cobras coming out of lotus flowers with henna designs on the body- black/ red/ grey
    *represets me-my dad- our love for belly dance and her new life ( after graduating High School)...
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 7:11 PM on Jul. 10, 2012

• No because I am on my phone. I have 4 though.
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 7:09 PM on Jul. 10, 2012

• Kylie, if you really hate it you can always tat over it. Depending on your skin color. If you are caucasian, you should be able to go over it once with white and then again with a blended off white to make it blend into your natural skin tone. For yellow, black, or brown skin tones, you should be able to do the same basic concept but with base colors that would compliment your skin better.

This will not necessarily remove the tat or make it invisible, but it will blend it in and make it more camouflaged. You will not likely see it unless you are specifically looking for it. It is much cheaper and far less painful then laser removal or other tattoo removal methods. Plus, it sure beats looking at it for the rest of your life and being disgusted every time you see it.
    theMOMmission

Answer by theMOMmission at 7:06 PM on Jul. 10, 2012

• Urgh, I hate mine, seriously regret ever having it. Wish there was a magic cream to remove it! It was a purple/pink colour at first, now it's faded to a greeny colour :(
    kylie_bob

Answer by kylie_bob at 7:00 PM on Jul. 10, 2012

• LOL.... keep it clean!!!
    m-avi

Comment by m-avi (original poster) at 6:57 PM on Jul. 10, 2012