Dont know what to get my hubby for V-Day.

Ok so valentins day is just like 2 weeks away. And i havn't got him anything yet. We have been together for 6 years so i want to get him something nice. He always gets me something really nice every year. But i have a hard time finding stuff for him cause everything just seems so girly. So if anybody has any ideas i would apperciate it.

karidee52008

Asked by karidee52008 at 9:25 AM on Feb. 2, 2009 in Relationships

• A sensual kiss and a long massage.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:28 AM on Feb. 2, 2009

• If he doesnt have a nice watch you can go to ice.com and get one and I think they also do engraving. I get my husband different things every year. You can get a silver money clip for him from things remembered, video games if hes into that, clothes, or just really whatever he likes and add a nice card and maybe a small box of candy.

Answer by gemgem at 9:30 AM on Feb. 2, 2009

• someone suggested a niced framed photo of the two of us when iasked the question... i like the massage idea too... maybe go get massages together at the spa
    alwms

Answer by alwms at 10:08 AM on Feb. 2, 2009

• you can get him tickets to his favorite sports teams game. Or you can come in the room with nothing but a bow on, and a 6 pack of beer.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 11:09 AM on Feb. 2, 2009

• i am getting mine all the ROCKY movies. it might not be romantic, but it is something he really wants
    IGotLuckyInKy

Answer by IGotLuckyInKy at 11:18 AM on Feb. 2, 2009

• Someone On Here Suggested A-Z Gifts And I Am Stealing That Idea angel mini

Kari_Noelle

Answer by Kari_Noelle at 5:36 PM on Feb. 2, 2009