school project-yes it's a food question

My son's social studies class is studing Greece and the surrounding areas. So they got to wear togas to school(over clothes of course) and had to make a greek dish. So last night I helped him make tzatziki (yogurt and cucumber dip) and I cut up some pita bread to dip in it. Do you think it would be too much to make some greek butter cookies to take in also. There is no grade involved here but I've had greek food (love it) but I feel we went tooo easy.

pagirl71

Asked by pagirl71 at 9:34 AM on Feb. 2, 2009 in Food & Drink

• I say go for it. Some moms arent going to send anything so whatever you send theyll appreciate,.

Answer by gemgem at 9:37 AM on Feb. 2, 2009

• aww sounds like a good idea- go ahead with it.
    alinzasmommy

Answer by alinzasmommy at 9:44 AM on Feb. 2, 2009

• thanks! I think I will.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 9:46 AM on Feb. 2, 2009

• boy kissing momIf you feel like doing this I don't see why not that is so sweet of you you are a good mommy.

Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 10:41 AM on Feb. 2, 2009

• I think if you want to add them in, you should...I know the kids (and teacher!) will appreciate it!!
    jespeach

Answer by jespeach at 1:39 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• MMM . . . baklava!!! Sorry, I love greek food too!
    AM78

Answer by AM78 at 2:01 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• I wanted to do baklave but I was too lazy. I love gyros.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 3:29 PM on Feb. 2, 2009