Private Parts Question.

So My Vagina is itching really bad an i dont know why. I took one of those vagisil screening tests and it says i have a UTI. I have had UTIS before and it doesnt even burn when i pee. Anyone know what it cou be?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:39 AM on Feb. 2, 2009 in Health

• I am having the same exact problem except I have taken a test and when I wipe after I pee theres a little blood in it so if it does it today I'm gonna go to the doctors! Idk? I was thinking it was a yeast infection.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:40 AM on Feb. 2, 2009

• A yeast infection maybe?
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 9:41 AM on Feb. 2, 2009

• You may have a STD.....You should contact your OB and get tested....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:41 AM on Feb. 2, 2009

• Try using "Clotrimazole" it is an anti-fungal cream 1% (compared to "Lotrimin"

That is what works for me and it stops the itch.

Hope you feel better, I do simple smile

Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 9:44 AM on Feb. 2, 2009

• It sounds like a yeast infection. Get one of the 3 day treaments with the anti itch cream in it. Works for me everytime.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 10:31 AM on Feb. 2, 2009

• i took one of the vagisil screening test to see of it were a yeast infection and it says 4.0 is a yeast infection well the thing was 6.5 should i just get the yeast infection med anyway cause it dont burn when I pee.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:49 AM on Feb. 2, 2009

• I would go to your doctor and get the real answer to your problem instead of having all of us with no medical degree guess what it is. :)
    peppermintmocha

Answer by peppermintmocha at 12:52 PM on Feb. 2, 2009