is this normal?

my almost 4 yr old dd is weird about my boobs. she tries to touch them and when she hugs me she looks at them. i have big ones lol but is this normal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:42 AM on Feb. 2, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Totally normal momma...my daughter 4 1/2...yupe she wants to grab and touch them.
    I tell her that they are private parts and she is not allowed to touch anyones private parts..
    and no one is allowed to touch hers...good luck she has been doing this for probably 5 months now..oh and she talks about when she will have boobies...
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 9:44 AM on Feb. 2, 2009

• lol yeah she tells my husband when she gets big shell have big boobs like mommy he freaks out!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:46 AM on Feb. 2, 2009

• very normal. my 3 year old is always tryin to touch them or what not. i just remind her that they are private and she isnt allowed to touch private parts. my now 5 year old was the same way. it took a while but eventually she got the idea
    jenkent

Answer by jenkent at 1:06 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• Oh yeah I'd say normal for a couple of reasons - she knows you and her are both 'girls' but she doesn't really know why you have big girl boobs and she doesn't so they intrigue her. The second reason comes from my hilarious son who at 3 1/2 knows that he used to get milk from Mama's boobies and thinks that they are very special cause they took care of him when he was a baby. He knows about not touching other people's private parts or having his touched, it's just natural curiosity about different bodies and seeing you as not just 'Mommy' but as a person too.
    mystic-mom

Answer by mystic-mom at 1:03 AM on Feb. 4, 2009