Best way to hide a hickey ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:57 AM on Feb. 2, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Make up. scarf.

Answer by louise2 at 9:58 AM on Feb. 2, 2009

• The best way to hide them it to avoid them altogether! They are gross and trashy looking!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:00 AM on Feb. 2, 2009

• Well I am sure you have heard of all this but here goes...

1. Turtle necks (even though you don't like them, I don't)

2. Make up ( please make sure you get the right color or your own skin)

3. Use a cold spoon and rub and twist on the hickey it will help it clear it up alitte

also use the tip of a lipstick cap just keep turning. (ouch!) personally get it where you don't have to hide and do too much work to it next time. It is nice getting them but taking them off or hiding them it is a headache.  Good Luck!!!

Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 10:02 AM on Feb. 2, 2009

• there is this thing that I used to do. I dont remember if it helped or not lol. But I will tell ya anyways just so you can try it. It may sound silly cause it sounds silly to me now lol. We used to take a spoon and freeze it and once it was froze we would put the bottom end of the spoon and put it on the hickey. This was of course 10 years ago lol so im sure times have changed.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:03 AM on Feb. 2, 2009

• I got my first hickey a few weeks ago- and neither of us realized he was giving me one. We both think they are nasty and trashy and I was mortified when I looked in the mirror afterwards. Put ice on it for a long time it will reduce it a little bit- I wore turtlenecks. BTW I started a new job the next day. I was sooo embarrassed LOL
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 10:13 AM on Feb. 2, 2009

• ditto on the gross and trashy
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 12:17 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• That's so trashy, I would use makeup and concealer
    Anonymous

• Physician's Formula (I think they sell it at most drug stores and Target) have concealer sticks in yellow and green. Green cancels out the pink/red tones in your skin and yellow cancels out any blue tones. Apply one of these sticks BEFORE you put on the concealer. A little foundation and some powder should also help mask the hickey. Good luck!
    ThaMCE

Answer by ThaMCE at 12:40 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• I have heard that toothpaste helps to reduce redness in pimples and hickies. It's worth at try, and just ignore the trashy comments, I agree it doesn't look great but sometimes in the heat of the moment you don't even realize it's happening, plus some people start to get them with just a strong kiss!
    B-rit_32506

Answer by B-rit_32506 at 4:36 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• lol! Funny how people gave their opinions on hickeys even though OP didn't ask for them!
    Anonymous