need help with a boy name

TTC #2 just plannin ahead... we have a son already Joe Jr.. daddy pciked his nameso i have say on the 2nd babies name... i like uniquer (but not crazy) names.. we picked Alayla Jade for girl (named after 7 ppl each letter in Jade stand for a person and Alayala is after 3 ppl) i would like auinque name for a boy that goes with the nm lee or adam so far we liek Kaisen or Koda.. i will NOT use any name in the top 1000
ideas please
heres some family names i would like toincorporate if possible :
lee
Don (after donna)
Adam
Paul
but not nessecaery.. consdiering Donnelly Adam but dk how i feel about that name
got any ideas?

JrsMommy07

Asked by JrsMommy07 at 10:09 AM on Feb. 2, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I named my son Deacon but I also thought about Breckin and Kale. I'm not sure how well they go with your middle names but it's a suggestion.
    dze527

Answer by dze527 at 10:43 AM on Feb. 2, 2009

• I had a teacher who names her son Barracuda (yes like the fish). They call him Cuda for short. Maybe you and hubby have a hobby like snorkeling that you can draw the name from?
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 10:12 AM on Feb. 2, 2009

• You could do Adam Lee or Paul Lee then you are using two of the names you suggested. My son's name is Cohen Patrick and that would work with Lee or Paul.
    ldsdragonmom

Answer by ldsdragonmom at 10:17 AM on Feb. 2, 2009

• what about KADEN LEE. or even that ADAM LEE (from poster above) BRAIDEN LEE (or how ever you want it spelled)
    mybabe22

Answer by mybabe22 at 10:38 AM on Feb. 2, 2009

• thanks ladies.. for the suggestions to far.. i do like Cohen but i gotta check its rank.. and i dont like -den names and adam and paul are in the top rankings .. keep em comgin though
    JrsMommy07

Answer by JrsMommy07 at 10:43 AM on Feb. 2, 2009

• ooh i LOVE BRECKIN!!!! i dk if my so will but i love iT! Breckin Adam doesnt sound bad... only problem is last names satrts with an s i dk if i want my child to have the intiALS bs
    JrsMommy07

Answer by JrsMommy07 at 10:59 AM on Feb. 2, 2009