Cost of Disney

How much was it roughly around for your entire vacation and what was your length of stay for a disney vacation? You can answer anonymously, I'm just curious cause I want to plan a disney vacation now, even though it won't most likely happen till the end of next year or whatever.

SparklingHope

Asked by SparklingHope at 9:19 AM on Jul. 11, 2012 in Travel

• Depends on the time of year, where you stay, where you're departing from, if you rent a car, how close proximity your hotel is from Disney ( Gas), if you've taken advantage of the free dining offer ( food/ beverage costs per day could add up).

With all these factors it is hard to determine how much Disney will cost for you based on someone elses cost.

I would be happy to provide you with an estimate if you inbox me with some details. I don't mind.
    Liveyourlifeval

Answer by Liveyourlifeval at 11:53 AM on Jul. 20, 2012

• For my family of 4 but didn't have to pay for one child because of how his birthday fell was around $4000 for a week and that includes food and everything.. And we stayed a week.. and that was one day at sea world also.. and we drove to fl from wv which is about 14 hrs ( and I'm pretty sure that includes gas but I'll have to make sure with my hubby )
    mommato2boys79

Answer by mommato2boys79 at 1:31 PM on Jul. 15, 2012

• An arm and a leg
    mommys2cupcakes

Answer by mommys2cupcakes at 12:01 PM on Jul. 11, 2012

• My husband commented on this last night after a commercial. It is roughly $100 per person per day/night. That was including hotel and park pass, but not food.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 10:58 AM on Jul. 11, 2012

• We did a 3 night stay, 2 days at Disney, 1 day at Sea World, ate cool places, and did a LOT for about $1500, but we stayed a bit out of the city and drove, drove to Florida instead of flying, ate breakfast at the hotel, and packed a lot of our lunches.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 10:53 AM on Jul. 11, 2012

• For 3 of us it cost 3000 bucks. We drove from Central Tx to Cali and spent a week. This wasn't eating anything fancy either. That also included bringing our food and snacks to Disney. This also included us staying at Motel 6. We cut corners where we could.
    texasgurl33

Answer by texasgurl33 at 10:34 AM on Jul. 11, 2012

• It was 4 of us and we stayed 4 day 3 nights with park hopper tickets including the water parks, dining plan with a character dining. We drove so we spent about $200 on gas. So the entire trip was about $3,500.
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 10:31 AM on Jul. 11, 2012

• You can call them and price it out. They are usually more than willing to look up different accommodations (on site, the different resorts have different price points, but the "economy" version is not really that much more than a local hotel), different meal plans, etc. Disney is expensive, but it's a place like no other and they have the top of the line in everything, including travel agents! At least, that's been my experience anyway.

Answer by missanc at 10:28 AM on Jul. 11, 2012

• It cost $3,000 including airfare, we rented a condo and a car, that was for 3 of us. We spent a bit more on the flight because it was DS's first time flying and we wanted a direct one.
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 9:28 AM on Jul. 11, 2012

• We are a family of 4. We will never be able to afford a trip to Disney. Total vacation could be upwards of $5000.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 9:22 AM on Jul. 11, 2012