Do you ever buy coffee from convenience stores?

What kind of hot drinks do you get from Convenience stores?
Do you prefer coffee or specialty coffees?
Do you make coffee from home?
At what time are you most apt to go to a convenience store for hot drinks?
What affects your opinion about convenience stores or gas stations?

researchmoms

Asked by researchmoms at 10:34 AM on Feb. 2, 2009 in Food & Drink

• When we are on the road yes we buy coffee or I just make our own and bring it in a thermal.

I love "Starbucks" coffee that is my favorite.drinking

Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 10:37 AM on Feb. 2, 2009

• I like my coffee freshly brewed. So I drink coffee at home. And it's cheaper to make it at home. All that coffee you have to buy is expensive.

Answer by louise2 at 10:47 AM on Feb. 2, 2009

• It depends on where I am. There is a truckstop about 20 miles from here that has the best coffee counter I've seen - and I've been in a lot of truckstops/convenience stores. I do love Starbucks, but given the opportunity, I get coffee from this truckstop every time. On the other hand, there is a convenience store near me that I swear must use dirty socks to brew their coffee in. Its absolutely vile. So really its not so much about brand, but more about location. I do prefer homemade brews over most convenience because I'm going to brew a better cup than I can buy, unless its Starbucks.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 11:27 AM on Feb. 2, 2009

• If I really want a cup of coffee and I'm away from home I might go to a 7-11 or a truck stop for a cup if there's no coffee shop nearby.

I like espresso drinks, and I like a good cuppa joe. It depends on the time of day and my mood. I make both at home, since my machine does coffee and espresso, which saves me a lot of money!

Here's my favorite:

http://eating-sandiego.blogspot.com/2008/08/would-you-like-some-caffeine-with-that.html

jespeach

Answer by jespeach at 1:32 PM on Feb. 2, 2009