I want to know peoples veiws on Marijuana.

Everyone has their own feelings...let it out..Personaly, I'm not against it. Theres so many people who smoke that keep it on the downlow, and believe it or not, even people you know smoke, and most of you don't have a clue.. Now I'm not asking for bashing...just your own personal opinion.. :)

HappyWifeNmom

Asked by HappyWifeNmom at 10:37 AM on Feb. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Its NO different than taken Prozac, xanax, anti depression drugs that these drs prescribe nowadays!

Actually it IS different. Pot is an ALL-NATURAL HERB that is almost impossible to OD on, and it's not chemicals with all sorts of nasty side effects. Also, it is proven safe for pregnant women. (Can't say that for alcohol or tobacco.) Many studies have shown it doesn't cross the placenta into the baby. Oh, and how many potsmokers have you known to indulge and then beat their wives into the hospital or an early grave? Molest or beat their kids? Go out and commit other acts of violence? I don't think you can think of even ONE, because that is not the way pot affects the brain.
    It is way safer on the mind and body than either alcohol or tobacco, yet they are legal and not pot. It should be legal for adults and taxed and regulated like the other two.
    pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 12:08 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• its a drug and should stay illegal.
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 10:40 AM on Feb. 2, 2009

• It's illegal and it does alter your mind. I could only agree for MEDICAL purposes only.

Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 10:42 AM on Feb. 2, 2009

• I am against it. I dont care who does it if I found out they did I wouldnt have any respect for them. They are purposely killing their own brain cells. If they were an employee theyd be fired. If they were my dr fired. My lawyer, fired as well. I am not into doing business with pot heads.

Answer by gemgem at 10:43 AM on Feb. 2, 2009

• It is illegal and I think anyone caught using it should be punished. However, I think that steps should be taken to legalize it. I don't think that the drug itself is bad, but the act of defying the law is bad. Personally, even if/when it is is legal, it won't affect me any. I smoked it when I was younger and I hated the way it made me feel. I was like a zombie and couldn't do anything for myself. I'm way too much of a busy-body for that. No, thank you!
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 10:45 AM on Feb. 2, 2009

• It doesn't bother me!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:46 AM on Feb. 2, 2009

• I personally don't smoke, but my entire family does and I don't have a problem with it. I think alcohol is more toxic to a persons body and the way it works than weed is. As far as I know no one has died from smoking to much pot! I think weed should be legalized with the same restrictions as alcohol. (meaning you could not drive a vehicle, smoke at work etc...) I don''t let people smoke around my child but they don't drink around him either.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:51 AM on Feb. 2, 2009

• Love the answers...keep em coming
    HappyWifeNmom

Answer by HappyWifeNmom at 11:13 AM on Feb. 2, 2009

• It should be legalized. Alcohol impairs judgment and kills brain cells, yet its legal.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 11:24 AM on Feb. 2, 2009

• I think its CRAZY that you have pot smokers in jail for life and murderers for lesser time spans!! How many crimes have you heard of caused by someone that smoked pot? Yes, I've smoked it.. Didn't lead to any other drugs for ME.. Pot isn't like crack cocaine, or LSD, or these heavier drugs.. Its NO different than taken Prozac, xanax, anti depression drugs that these drs prescribe nowadays!! That's MY personal opinion!
    honeys_sugamama

Answer by honeys_sugamama at 11:42 AM on Feb. 2, 2009