Is there a way to find out what my checking and routing numbers are if I don't have check books?

I'm trying to sign up for a direct deposit and since I haven't had any money coming in my account for a while, I don't have check books to punch in the routing or the checking number. Is there a way to find out what those numbers are before getting check books? I already ordered them but I would like to sign up for the direct deposit as soon as possible.

Gin_Sins

Asked by Gin_Sins at 2:35 PM on Jul. 11, 2012 in Money & Work

• Call your bank, they should be able to tell you those numbers.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 2:40 PM on Jul. 11, 2012

• Go online to your bank site they usually have the routing number there listed for you and you can get your account number from any deposite slips you may have???
    supgrl87

Answer by supgrl87 at 3:29 PM on Jul. 11, 2012

• I use Bank of America and I just get a direct deposit form from them. It has all the information on it.
    MommyMandaPanda

Answer by MommyMandaPanda at 5:01 PM on Jul. 11, 2012

• Bank of America customer service can help you. But when you got your account info there should have been a couple of blank checks and 2 blank deposit slips.
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 6:37 PM on Jul. 11, 2012