Has anyone done the body by vi challenge?

I have like 5 friends who are doing it and they all seem to like it. Just wandering about it a little. It seems like a fad diet.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:40 PM on Jul. 11, 2012 in Diet & Fitness

• It is just 2 shakes a day. Plus your regular meal. They also have some tablets to take. I imagine with friends it could be fun but it is not cheap.
    SFerber

Answer by SFerber at 11:11 PM on Jul. 11, 2012

• i am not doing it hard core, but i am using it and know quite a few others who are/have too. i like it.
    annanonnymommy

Answer by annanonnymommy at 4:11 AM on Jul. 12, 2012

• i live by it.. ive done 2 challenges so far.
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 2:31 PM on Jul. 18, 2012

• The shakes taste great and just like anything else you have to change your eating habits. Weight loss is a lifestyle change not a diet here a diet there. I would say give the shakes a try you will probably like them. What I have been doing with my shake is also using the It Works wraps which is working out great for me. The body wraps target specific areas and focus on the fatty tissue. They detoxify your body while tighten the area in which it is applied. Here is the site www.BoyItWorks.com
    Try the shakes too I believe they have a 30 day money back guarantee.
    EssentialMag

Answer by EssentialMag at 7:15 PM on Jul. 21, 2012

• I never heard of that before -- but I will check it out! Thanks
    isismoon3

Answer by isismoon3 at 3:06 PM on Jul. 27, 2012

• I have only been on it for a week and lost 4lbs! The shakes are delish! I made one today that tasted like orange dream machine from Jamba Juice.
    vjoaquin

Answer by vjoaquin at 8:40 PM on Aug. 4, 2012