Has anyone tried Hydroxycut? If so, did it work?

wrknmomof3

Asked by wrknmomof3 at 10:46 AM on Feb. 2, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• yes I have it works but you really have to work out and diet. after awhile you will see major changes.
    lovemybeba

Answer by lovemybeba at 10:51 AM on Feb. 2, 2009

• Yes! Actually I started it on saturday. I have always wanted to try it and it was on sale so I bought some.

The container says to take 3 pills a day to start, but I only take 2-one in the morning and one in the afternoon. My appetite has decreased big time. So far, so good, I think.
    JennRN09

Answer by JennRN09 at 10:53 AM on Feb. 2, 2009

• I did and I loved it. I have a really hard time waking up in the morning and this was better than coffee and it kept me motivated all day long to. Not a 3pm crash like I do with anything else. Another one that I really like but not as effective were the green tea tablets.
    watersgirls

Answer by watersgirls at 11:17 AM on Feb. 2, 2009

• When I was working out real hard and lost 25lbs, I went a few weeks without losing and thought I would try hydroxycut. I took it for like 3 weeks and then found out why I wasn't losing weight I was pregnant. I was totally freaking out that I hurt the baby by taking those pills. But to the point, I never really got to see if they worked or not but I am thinking about trying them again.
    Anonymous

• i did, and it gave me major diarreah..lol..so i stopped..kinda hard to deal with that at work..lol
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 2:28 AM on Feb. 3, 2009